Tuesday, April 28, 2009

An Environmental Bipolar Analogy

Date: 4/21/09
Weather: Rainy, thunder, lightning
Time: 5:30 pm
Place: My backyard
Today was a nice day. It was sunny and fairly warm. Then all or a sudden, a few drops of rain started to fall. Next thing I knew it was pouring down rain with lightning and thunder. It reminded me of how bipolar some people can be. One minute they’re happy, and everything seems good. Next minute, they explode with anger over some small thing. I guess the weather can be bipolar as well. And global warming has made its fuse even shorter. Global warming makes storms more frequent and more severe. So global warming is making the weather even more bipolar as time goes on. And I guess that makes the global warming activists the earth’s medication, but they must be a slow-acting medication. My question is: Is this medication a spreading cure, or just a delaying the effects type drug?
By Shelley, Senior

No comments:

Post a Comment